We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Director to join our Germany team, to develop and acquire suitable new business opportunities, expand VIM Group’s client portfolio, and generate additional revenue.
The Business Development Director will prospect new business with an entrepreneurial spirit, have a passion for business development and a proven track record of success, and bring a hands-on approach to building business opportunities. Your focus will be the acquisition of new client work, as well as the development of new or enhanced programmes of work for existing clients. You will be interacting with large and mid-sized national or international brands, representing VIM’s consultation and project management services for preparing and managing brand change or brand management programmes, across all brand touchpoints and channels.
With an existing network, skills, and knowledge gained over several years of experience (please see ‘Ideal Requirements’) the Business Development Director will be empowered to drive growth, building upon and contributing to VIM’s existing success in collaboration with a passionate and motivated team. You will be expected to keep abreast of market developments and trends, and actively network in order to identify potential opportunities for the organisation.
- 10 years’ experience working together with mid-large organisations, both in a national and international environment
- Within that, 5 years’ business development experience, personally driving sales from lead generation through to acquisition, ideally within brand management or implementation services (or related fields)
- Experience or affinity with corporate/brand identity, marketing and/or communication
- (In-depth) knowledge of industry-related (digital) innovations, trends and events
- Strategic and creative thinker with an excellent understanding of key industry influences and the ability to apply this thinking to clients and brands across a variety of sectors
- Access to a relevant business network of potential clients (senior communications and marketing professionals with responsibility for brand) and partners, with the skills to expand it further
- Exceptional relationship builder with the ability to operate at a senior and strategic level
- Ability to operate at management/team leader level
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Superior time management and organisational skills
- Excellent financial acumen/management skills
- Highly articulate, with an outgoing personality, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- A very strong attention to detail and an eye for quality and consistency
- Software skills in Microsoft packages, and Hubspot (Marketing & Sales)
- Must have an unlimited right to work in Germany
- Native German speaker with fluent English skills
- Able to travel internationally for business purposes and hold a full passport
About VIM Group
We help organisations analyse, organise and implement rebrand programmes and optimise brand management. Our team of project managers and technical subject matter experts manage brand change and improvement across all on- and offline touchpoints and channels. Both globally and locally, we work side-by-side with our clients to reduce cost whilst maximising brand coherency. Making brands work harder and improving brand performance. More information: www.vim-group.com/de/ueber-uns.
For more information and to submit your application (in German or English), please contact John Bache, Geschäftsführer, via e-mail: email@example.com.