(40 hours per week)
Do you want to assist the world’s leading brands with mastering their digital brand management? Are you fluent in English and German language and do you have an affinity for translating requirements into the best usage of tooling & technology? Then we are looking for you!
What would be expected of you as a Junior Digital Specialist?
As a Junior Digital Specialist, you will work in our Digital & Brand Technology department. In this role, you will be responsible for the development of templates and configuration of our partner software product, Templafy. With this software solution, we support our (inter)national customers to create brand-consistent Microsoft Office 365 documents, emails, and presentations and to achieve their digital brand management goals. You will be tasked with:
- Advising and assisting (inter)national customers with the translation of their needs and wishes into the use of the right templates, modules, and software settings (on an operational level). This is supported by our other specialists and Templafy consultants.
- Working with our leading international software partners on building and implementing solutions within Office 365.
- Calculating the time for the work to be done (in consultation with colleagues).
- Maintaining customer contact on a content level.
- Testing and monitoring the quality of services, the delivery of the product, and to provide schedules and time estimates.
- You are a starter with an affinity for developing templates or formatting MS Office documents, presentations, HTML emails, etc.
- You think and work on an HBO level with strong IT/digital components, for example: business informatics.
- You can translate digital technology into understandable language and advice for customers and colleagues.
- You can work independently as well as in a team and you are proactive.
- You have clear problem-solving attributes and can deal with the daily dynamics of working for multiple clients.
- You are flexible and look at developments in the digital field with a broad interest, adapting to new technologies and innovations.
- Your work is accurate, structured, result-oriented, and pragmatic.
- You are fluent in English and German. Communication in Dutch is a plus.
What you get in return
- You will be working for the ‘Champions League’ of brands, with great clients both in the Netherlands and abroad.
- Lots of room for personal and knowledge development within an internationally growing company.
- A friendly, informal, open atmosphere with a lot of personal contacts and regular activities with colleagues.
- An attractive working environment in one of our locations in Amsterdam or Hengelo. Prefer to work remotely? That’s our second nature.
About VIM Group
VIM Group works for the world’s finest and largest brands. We help organisations analyse, organise and implement brand change and improve brand performance. As a result, brands become more powerful, more efficient, and visually stronger. We are pioneers of the field and work for many leading organisations, both profit and non-profit, small to large, national, and international. Learn more: www.vim-group.com.
How to apply
Do you want to learn more about VIM Group or this position? Then contact Maarten Evertzen, Head of Digital, e: email@example.com or t: +31 6 21 24 67 10.
We look forward to receiving your (English) application addressed to VIM Group, via Esmé Hilgeholt, HRM e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.