VIM Group Brand Implementation Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site vim-group.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register for our newsletter, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, company name, email address and phone number and personal description.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
– technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
– information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page
In order to provide you with the best, tailored experience of vim-group.com, our site will need to place small text files, or ‘cookies’, on your computer.
We also track cookies anonymously to fuel our site analytics and learn how to improve your experience and hone the relevance of our services.
We do not track you on any non-VIM Group website or communication.
You can set your browser to reject all cookies. Please note that if you do this then certain areas of this website will not be able to function for you. Choose a browser setting that rejects third-party cookies.
We also use technology that uses Internet Protocol (IP) information exchanges during the course of normal web activity combined with data-enhancement technology to get detailed analytics information. This allows us to see how well our site is working.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
– to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about;
– to provide you with information about services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email) with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous interest to you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please email us at email@example.com;
– to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information
– to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
– as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
– to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Selected third parties, including:
– business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with [them or] you;
– analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
– In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
– If VIM Group Brand Implementation Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You have the right to ask us for a copy of all your personal information that we hold. To make this ‘subject access request’, please write to the following address and include a fee of £10, as set by the Data Protection Act 1998 to cover an organisation’s handling costs, to:
The Database Manager
29 Throgmorton Street
To help us to serve you to our best ability and your greatest benefit, and if you are happy for us to hold the information that we have, please confirm with us that it is correct or tell us if it’s not.