Are you a Senior Project / Account Manager with a passion for and experience working within a Brand and or Marketing / Communications environment and wanting the flexibility to work from home as an option? If so you could be exactly what we are looking for!
VIM Group Ltd, (a Dutch company by origin) is recruiting for a Senior Project / Account Manager to join our small, professional and friendly London team – which is a currently a team of seven and made up of a collaboration of Project Managers, Senior Project Managers and Project Directors.
Working alongside both our UK and Dutch teams, you will be responsible for supporting our clients in leading and managing complex and multi-disciplinary rebrand projects and / or programmes. This will range from large multi-million pound projects through to small rebrand change projects.
You will ensure successful implementation of new or adjusted branding across all brand touchpoints and channels (environmental spaces, print media, fleet, uniforms etc) supporting VIM Group’s values and processes.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of corporate / brand identity and communication
- Leadership experience
- Ability to operate at management / team leader level
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal – being highly articulate, confident and knowledgeable
- A very strong attention to detail and an eye for quality and consistency
- Excellent command of English, with a high standard of grammar (any additional languages would be advantageous)
- Strong knowledge and skills within Microsoft software packages (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) alongside Outlook / Mail, and be confident in using in-house database systems
About VIM Group
VIM Group works for the world’s finest and largest brands. We help organisations analyse, organise and implement brand change and improve brand performance. As a result, brands become more powerful, more efficient, and visually stronger. We are pioneers of the field and work for many leading organisations, both profit and non-profit, small to large, national, and international. Learn more: www.vim-group.com.
How to apply
To apply for this vacancy please submit your CV – firstname.lastname@example.org.